If you are looking for ways to remove filters on TikTok, you have come to the right place.
TikTok filters are applied to the videos to tweak the visuals and incorporate effects. TikTok offers several filters, including an inverted filter, beauty mode, bling filter, anime cartoon eyes, and more. As these filters seem trendy, some may still opt to remove these TikTok filters.
A new TikTok trend encourages users to embrace their true beauty instead of using TikTok beauty filters. This post explains how to remove filters from TikTok videos. Let’s get started!
What are TikTok Filters?
Using TikTok filters is similar to using any other image filter. Your video will look different after they have been applied.
Many filters are available in TikTok, some of which come preinstalled while to use others you have to download them. TikTok offers a wide variety of free filters.
Filters can be added while recording the video so that the end result is clear.
What Is The Reason For Removing Tiktok Filters?
The idea of removing TikTok filters has gone viral across several platforms recently. A great deal of this has to do with the popularity of Rotoscope and Red Silhouette filters, both of which transform the user into a silhouette.
There are a number of sites that post methods of removing these filters from videos, thus revealing the original video, revealing information that had been hidden.
How to Remove Filter on TikTok: Step-By-Step Guide
Videos on TikTok are enhanced with filters to make them look more appealing. For instance, some filters remove imperfections and smooth your face. However, a new TikTok trend is causing some users to remove the TikTok filter and show off their natural beauty. The steps are as follows:
- Ensure that no filters are selected in the Effects window located beside the Record button.
- Right at the top of the screen, tap the Filters icon. Select Normal as the filter mode for Portraits and Landscapes.
- By adjusting the slider to 0, you can remove the filter’s effects.
You can now record the video.
It’s that simple! This is easy, right? Let your true beauty shine through. Make sure to include the hashtag #nofilter as well.
How To Remove Filter From A Saved TikTok Video?
Until the video is published, it is possible to remove the TikTok filter. In this way, you can remove the filter from an existing video you’ve saved in your draft. To do so, follow these steps:
- Start by selecting your Drafts video that you want to edit.
- After that, tap the back arrow icon at the top of the screen.
- Next, click the Effect icon beside the Record button and ensure there are no filters selected.
- In the upper right corner, tap the Filters icon. Make sure that the Landscape and Portrait filters are set to Normal.
- Lastly, click on the Beautify icon and adjust the slider to 0 to remove filter effects.
What To Do If You Want To Remove Rotoscope Filter from TikTok Videos
The Rotoscope filter is pretty trendy these days on TikTok. While many people are adding this filter to their TikTok videos, many are looking for ways to remove the Rotoscope filter. Below are steps to take off the Rotoscope filter from TikTok videos:
- Before filming a TikTok video, go to the Effect menu located near the Record button.
On the left, tap the cancel icon, which will remove the Rotoscpoe filter.
- If you’re looking for a way to remove Rotoscope from someone else’s video, this is not possible. TikTok filters cannot be removed from someone else’s video, no matter what the filter is.
How To Take Off TikTok Filter From Someone Else’s Video
The TikTok filter cannot be removed from the videos of other people. Technically, there is no way you can remove filters on another person’s video. You should not trust any YouTube tutorial or a third-party app that claims to remove filters from other people’s videos.
Removing the filter on TikTok is more of a personal choice. If you like to keep things simple and are good to film videos without any beauty filters, you can take off TikTok filters. On the other hand, you can add special filters to make your TikTok videos more appealing.