Write for UsWe welcome individual writers and bloggers to write for us and contribute high-quality content to the BoostHill. We accept original articles (not published anywhere else) with content based on your professional experiences and expertise. If you are an experienced writer and would like to write for us, we’d love to hear from you. Before submitting an article, please read our guest writing guidelines.
Why would I write a guest post?There are a number of reasons why guest posting is so important for bloggers. This increases your exposure to new audiences who may have never heard of you or your writing before. If you write engaging, interesting articles about topics related to them, people will follow your link and read more of your content. Guest posting also improves your search engine ranking, since you’ll get a backlink to your website. This is seen as an endorsement by Google and other search engines.
Article topics we acceptSocial Media (about any social media site like Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, etc.) [Recommended]
SEO (search engine optimization) and SMM (social media marketing)
Website Design & Website Analytics
Guest writing guidelines
1- Writing Principles
- Your article should be one you would want to read
- The article must be informative, inspiring, or uplifting. It is ideal to include all three elements
The article must be original and unique. Any content previously published on another site will not be accepted. Google doesn’t like duplicate content, and we don’t like being your second choice.
We are seeking well-researched, in-depth articles at least 1000 words long. In fact, the most effective articles are usually at least 2000 words long. We want more of them.
- Your opening paragraph must be captivating. Readers will not continue reading if they are not captivated by the first few words. In the opening paragraph, you should explain the article’s purpose, engage readers, and make them want to read more.
- Use Subheadings to help your reader understand the flow of your article at a glance.
- Shorter paragraphs are often easier to read, so please limit each paragraph to 3 to 4 sentences.
- At the end of your article, make sure there is a learning, thought, or action for the reader to take away.
- We only accept articles written in English.
5- Proper grammar
Try Grammarly (it’s free), ask a friend, or hire a freelance proofreader to edit your article before sending it to us.
6- Supporting Materials
Please provide any royalty-free materials that support the article.
- Links to relevant sources
7- Actionable Tips
We want practical tips and takeaways that our readers can put to work. Therefore, use theory, research, and science to support your claims and make your article more comprehensive. Always add links to reputable sources that back up what you’re saying.
8- Author bio
At the end of your article, you can provide a short biography about yourself. This should include the following:
- A high-quality square image of yourself
- A short biography – 50 to 150 words
- A link to your website
Please, do not pitch
Topics that have already been covered on our blog
Anything that is too promotional
Articles whose only purpose is to get a backlink
General “how to be more productive” type of articles
Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
A special note on links
- Out-of-context links are not allowed and will be removed.
- We keep the rights to take out and replace links, as well as change their anchor texts at any time and without the author’s consent.
- All links will be nofollow links. You can mention your business and add a (nofollow) link to it in your author bio – nofollow brand mentions also can boost your website’s SEO.
How to Submit a Guest Post to BoostHill
1. Submit your articlePlease, keep in mind that we only accept Google Docs (don’t forget to give editing access!). Once you have checked that all the guidelines above are met and your article is ready, submit it via this form.
2. Our RightsWe reserve the right not to publish an article that does not meet our guidelines and quality standards. We also reserve the right to make adjustments to articles when necessary in order to better serve our readers.
3. Wait to hear back from usWe’ll let you know if we’re interested. As we receive many pitches, we may not be able to reply to them all. Feel free to offer your idea to someone else if you have not heard back from us in 10 business days.
4. Get published & PayWe will notify you via email when your article has been published, and you must pay $30 (Guest Post Fee) within 48 hours. The payment link will also be shared then.
5. Help to promoteAfter your article is published, we’ll be happy if you help us promote it:
- Share it on your social media
- Send an email to your subscriber list
- Post on relevant niche forums, Quora and Reddit groups
- Email people you’ve mentioned in the article and encourage them to do everything mentioned above!