A creative and fresh approach is one way to captivate today’s market. Build your business brand by using new platforms. Among them is the TikTok Creator Marketplace, which hosts creators and influencers producing TikTok videos.
Let’s take a closer look at what TikTok Creator Marketplace has to offer in 2022 and how your business can take advantage of it.
What is TikTok?
Developed by ByteDance, TikTok is a social media platform based on the video. A majority of its users are young millennials, and it’s known for its short videos.
Unlike other social network platforms, TikTok focuses more on entertainment and originality, a characteristic that has made it extremely popular.
What Is TikTok Creator Marketplace?
Creator Marketplace, or TCM, was introduced in 2019 to allow creators to connect with brands and collaborate.
Additionally, businesses will get the chance to interact with talented creators and have their videos viewed by millions.
As the younger generation spends more time on social media platforms, brands are investing more in digital marketing strategies to expand their reach. The best way to accomplish this is to collaborate with creators on TCM and develop content that connects with the audience.
Why Should You Choose TikTok As a Marketer
In recent years, TikTok has become an ideal platform for marketing and branding. Brand owners who have doubts about choosing the TikTok creator marketplace can benefit from these statistics below.
- On average, the TikTok platform hosts 1 billion active monthly users.
- According to one stat, TikTok users in the US spend around 858 minutes per month on the app.
- As of 2020, TikTok generated revenues of more than $500 million in the US only.
- Globally, TikTok attracted 18% of internet users between the ages of 15 and 65.
- Most users were extremely happy with TikTok’s platform in 2020, with 88% of reviews positive. This positive association can be used by marketers to increase brand recognition and reputation.
- In 2020, TikTok was worth $50 billion.
- With TikTok available in more than 75 languages around the world, the user reach has been exponentially increased
How Does TikTok Creator Marketplace Work?
Brands and marketing agencies are embracing the TikTok platform to boost their visibility and recognition.
In addition to having a large user base, TikTok has low advertisement rates and a large number of creators.
Consequently, more marketers are flocking to TCM as this stat illustrates: 23% consider it to be the safest and most reliable strategy for achieving their business objectives.
Once you have set up your account on the TikTok Creator Marketplace, the world’s best TikTok creators are accessible to you.
These creators can help:
- Create unique, fresh, and engaging content for your business.
- Your brand or company becomes known to their followers.
- Increase sales and engagement by driving traffic to your website.
How Can Brands Join TikTok Creator Marketplace?
You may already be thinking to join the Creator Marketplace platform. Joining it is pretty straightforward and a no-brainer.
Here is how you can do it in a few quick steps:
- You will have to provide personal and contact information, like your name, business email address, and phone number.
- You will receive an email with a verification link from TikTok. Click on it to complete the process.
- After successfully creating your account, log in to customize your profile.
Upon completing the process, you will be able to search for a TikTok creator on the TikTok Creator Marketplace. It is important to ensure that the creator has the ability to help your audience connect with your brand effectively.
How Can Creators Qualify To Join TikTok Creator Marketplace?
The following qualifications are required for influencers to join Tiktok Creator Marketplace by invitation.
- The number of followers exceeds 100k
- Within the last 28 days, 3 videos have been posted
- You must be at least 18 years old
- The video has received more than 100k likes in the past 28 days
Benefits of TikTok Creator Marketplace for Marketers
Businesses looking for a new audience are increasingly turning to the TikTok Creator Marketplace as TikTok grows in popularity.
Here are some of the benefits that should be considered if you are deciding to join TikTok Creator Marketplace.
TikTok has taken the global social media world by storm. After amassing one billion active users, it’s now second to Facebook. Imagine the reach your brand can achieve through influencer marketing videos on this platform.
Diverse Community of Creators
Upon signing up to the Creator Marketplace, you are given access to the global community of content creators. Having over 8 million active creators, the possibility of finding a suitable creator to represent your brand is pretty strong.
By collaborating with TikTok creators, you can create engaging, entertaining, and high-quality videos that viewers will enjoy. The platform allows you to contact creators directly with their pre-made template messages and initiate collaboration discussions.
Build Brand Awareness
Building brand awareness is easy with TikTok Creator Marketplace. Your brand can reach a new audience on TikTok by collaborating with popular creators.
Furthermore, TikTok is the ideal platform if you plan to spread your brand’s exposure across the globe. You can tap into new markets by collaborating with TikTok creators from Japan, South Korea, and India.
For creating brand campaigns, TikTok Creator Marketplace is an easy option. To begin, decide what your campaign is intended to achieve, and determine which creators are best suited to accomplish it.
Provide Valuable Insights
Choosing a TikTok creator to collaborate with isn’t an easy decision. There are many factors that you consider. TikTok Creator Marketplace provides valuable insights on various stats related to creators: their core metrics, audience location, and performance trends.
Aside from this, you can also get details about creators’ past performances with similar brands. It is extremely valuable information for making data-driven collaboration decisions. Based on these metrics, you can figure out who to work with and what kind of content will be most effective.
Through its Creator Marketplace API, TikTok makes its first-party data available to brands. Among this data are statistics about creators, video performance, and audience insights.
Bring Creativity and Uniqueness to Your Brand
Using the TikTok Creator Marketplace is a fun way to build your brand since TikTok is all about fun and creativity. You can create informative and entertaining videos for your viewers by collaborating with talented creators.
Also, TikTok is an excellent platform for experimenting with new video marketing trends and ideas. Collaborate with creators who are doing something interesting and new.
How to Find The Right Creators on TikTok Creator Marketplace in 5 Quick Steps
After successfully signing up, you can now start finding TikTok creators for collaboration. Here is how you can begin this process:
Initiate New Campaign
The ‘Find the right creator’ page will appear after you log in to TCM. To proceed, click on it. Then, click the ‘New Campaign’ tab and fill out the necessary information. Upon completion, click save.
Utilize Search FIlters
Using the creator filter will help you refine your search for the right creator.
Using the search filters, you can find the best creators by:
- Select ‘Country or region’ from where you want to select the creator
- Determine a specific Niche
- Setting the Follower count can also help you get the desired TikTok creators
- Average views on the previous videos
- Target audience and their location
- The average reach of a creator’s video content
- Creator’s device
Upon finding a match, you can examine their insights.
View the metrics of creators matching your search
View the profiles of creators based on your filtered search. Your campaign will be more successful if you know more about the creator.
With this information, you have a better understanding of their audience demographics, sample videos, and content performance trends.
A creator’s profile provides background information so you know what to expect.
Shortlist Candidates that Suit Your Campaign
You can shortlist candidates based on the filtered list of creators.
In the right corner of the screen, you can click Add to list to include them in your list.
Then save the list and give it a name.
Brief the creators about your campaign
Getting started with a creator requires this final step.
How do you proceed after you have found creators who meet your needs?
You send them your campaign brief.
Your proposal can be accepted or rejected based on what they see.
How To Get the Most Out of TikTok Creators?
You should understand how to work with TikTok creators to get the most out of them. To maximize your collaboration with TikTok creators, follow these tips.
- Clearly define your goal: Be clear about your goal when you collaborate with TikTok creators. Ensure that you and the TikTok creator are on the same page regarding what you hope to accomplish. You might want to boost sales or brand recognition, or just get more traffic to your website.
- Provide Clear Roadmap: Once you have defined your goals with the TikTok creator, you need to come up with a concise outline and instructions of what you want. It will ensure that the final product represents brand identity and vision.
- Providing constructive feedback to your creators: Content creators are working on your behalf and for your brand. Your feedback is essential in every aspect of content creation. By doing this, creators will be able to improve their content and achieve the results they are looking for.
- Invest the money: Although you may be able to negotiate the talent fees based on your own budget, TikTok creators may not be inexpensive, especially if you want to tap into larger audiences. Achieving your desired results can be worth the effort, however.
- Keeping track of your goals: It’s important to track your collaboration goals and determine whether they are being achieved. Your strategy can be adjusted accordingly based on what works well with TikTok creators.
- Invest in your relationship with your influencer: TikTok creators want more than just a one-time payment. They want to become a part of your brand’s community. Being responsive to their needs and maintaining open communication will help you establish a long-term partnership.
Marketers can access TikTok Creator Marketplace for a fee?
The TikTok Creator Marketplace is a free platform as of now. Anyone can advertise their services without any charge. TikTok hasn’t yet come up with any method to monetize TCM, though it has been testing different options over the years. Having said that, some of the ad packages do have a paid feature depending on the type of promotion.
Although monetizing TCM would be beneficial for the platform, it would negatively affect brands and TikTok influencers.
What To Keep in Mind When Using TikTok Creator Marketplace?
The TikTok Creator Marketplace is a perfect place for finding creative content creators. This platform host the best TikTok influencers that can help achieve your marketing campaign goals. But before you use the TCM, bear in mind the following things:
- Read the Terms and Conditions: Make sure that you read the TikTok Creator Marketplace’s Terms and Conditions before using it. In this, you will be aware of the marketplace’s rules and regulations.
- Ensure Vigorous Vetting process for the creator: Finding the right creator will determine how successful your campaign will be. Therefore, it is essential to look for the one that can understand your marketing goals and help reach the brand to the masses. Having an efficient internal vetting process can help you achieve this.
- Videos should adhere to the content guidelines: Tiktok has put in place policies and content guidelines that should be kept in mind while creating the content. Take a look at the content of TikTok creators before collaborating with them. Be sure these videos comply with TikTok’s standards of content creation.
- Metrics are important: Meteric helps determine how effective and successful your collaboration is going. By analyzing the data you can predict whether you will achieve your desired outcomes or not. Further, these details will help you shape the strategy that works on TikTok.
In addition to providing brands with authenticated information about the influencers, Tiktok Creator Marketplace also enables brands to directly contact those influencers.
Moreover, it provides brands with a tool for tracking and analyzing all campaign results in one place. It allows you to make informed decisions about your collaborations with the help of valuable data.
The TikTok Creator Marketplace is an excellent way to market your brand. Don’t miss out on the fun of TikTok if you aren’t already on it.