How to Make, Save, Download & Delete Twitch Clip
Millions of streamers are making the most entertaining content for their fans on Twitch. Not just that, they share some pro tips, introduce new features to their viewers in streaming. Hence, many viewers and small-scale streamers desire to save those clips to watch later. But the issue is that they can’t find that way by which they can fulfill their desires.
But not anymore now, accomplishing the wish of many streamers and fans; Twitch has launched a new feature by which you can save, download, and even make your own clips in just a few seconds. After that, you can utilize them for your purpose the way you like.
But the query is how to make, save, download & delete twitch clip? It’s simple; all you have to follow are the guidelines I have shared in this article. So, discussing any other details, let’s dig into our main topic.
How to Make Twitch Clips
First thing first, how to make clips on Twitch? Many reputable streamers are making streamers share valuable information with other streamers and viewers. Also, have you got the inspiration for them and decided to make your clip? But how can it be efficient? Because streamers sometimes fail as they are unaware of the most accessible steps.
Hence, to overcome this ambiguity, I have shared some steps that will assist you in forming your clips.
- Open the video you are watching and tap on the “clapper board” option.
- After that, new clip screen creation will be pooped.
- Up to 1-minute, use what portion you want to clip and adjust the settings by using the slider.
- Once done, name your clip and hit the “publish” button.
- Your clip will be formed.
How to Find Twitch Clips
After knowing how to clip on Twitch, have you thought of seeing an old clip of yours but can’t find it? Wait, don’t panic; it’s in your storage; all you have to do is go through the steps given below. These threads will aid you in locating your lost clips.
- Head towards the channel video tab and tap on “Filter by.”
- Once there, select the “clip” by the list of most recent clips in your folder.
- Other than that, you can also press on the “category” option and enter the “category” of your clip.
- You will see your desired “clip” in the left corner of the window.
How to Save Twitch Clips by Phone
Other than forming a new clip, sometimes the expert streamers themselves find appealing content in other clips and want to save them immediately. Hence, if you are among these passionate streamers and seek a way by which you can preserve those clips in a few taps, here you go.
In this portion, I have shared the most accessible e steps to make this process easier by using your phone.
- Hit the screen so that you can show a list of options.
- After that, choose the “clapper board” icon, and you will see a new window.
- On that, click on “preview and edit,” choose “trim clip.
- After that, name that clip and “publish” it.
- Once you form that clip, head towards the “save the URL.”
- And “save” the link wherever you want to.
How To Download Twitch Clips?
Besides saving and making your clip, know how you can download the other streamer’s clip in just one go.
- Find the link to the clip that you want to download using “online twitch link downloader” on Twitch.
- Paste that link in the clips and press on “download now.”
- Choose the resolution of the clip on the next page.
- After that, choose “download” and “save” the clip.
How to Delete Twitch Clips
How to delete clips on Twitch is another step where streamers get uncertain and have loads of clips in their storage box. Having unnecessary clips in your storage can affect the capacity of your account. Therefore, you should seek such an option by which you can delete your extra clips.
- Hence, to make things easier for you, follow the steps given below:
- Click the “profile” button on the twitch website.
- Then select “content” under “creator dashboard.”
- On that, press on “clips” and choose the clip you want to delete.
- Once done, tap on the “trash icon” and “delete.”
Clips are short-term videos that streamers either share, save or download when they find helpful information. Therefore, many small-scale streamers seek such a way by which they can keep those valuable pieces in their account. Hence above are the most manageable threads that will guide you to save, make and download the clips.
Click to Rate This Article
Share This Post: