Most of the time, some exclusive clips are rare and hard to find on other platforms, found as the Twitter platform. Like other social media platforms, you can download or save them or share them with your friends or family on Whatsapp or other platforms. When we like a song or video, we love to watch it again on YouTube. We just need to hit the download button. But saving videos on Instagram and Twitter is complicated. According to stats, more than 450 million users use Twitter daily worldwide, and it is estimated that this number can touch more than 500 million users. Initially, Twitter allowed users to share words in tweets and emojis, but now, you can share videos and pictures. Do you know how to save videos from Twitter? Well, that is an important question.
Saving pictures on Twitter is quite a simple process that can be performed with just a few tabs. But saving videos is a thing that needs proper assistance and approach to make it easy to perform. So, if you are wondering how you can save Twitter’s videos or photos, or GIFs, then this guide is for you. In this blog, we will discuss, we will discuss how you can save Twitter GIFs or videos by using your laptop or PC and mobile. So, let us start to explore things and make them useful for us to make our Twitter experience magnificent.
How To Save Twitter Videos From PC?
Things get easy when sharing photos, videos, or GIFs on Twitter’s social media platform. But saving them is another matter that needs an appropriate approach. Many users get involved in third-party software services and use them to save videos on Twitter. But saving Twitter videos is easiest with the right knowledge and directions. Here is how you can save videos on Twitter on your PC.
- The first step is that go to your browser and search for Twitter.com. You don’t need to log into your account.
- The next step is to find the tweet to which the video or GIF was attached.
- Once you find that tweet, right-click on the uploaded video’s date.
- The date of the video or GIF is a permalink, and when you right-click on it, a menu will appear. Select the option of Copy Link address. The address of the video tweet will e saved to your computer’s clipboard.
- Now, you must add another tap in your browser and search for DownloadTwitterVideo.com.
- Once you open the above web address, you will see a text-board bar; take your cursor to that bar and press Ctrl+V. The copied Twitter address will paste here.
- Now, you must hit the Enter button to find the required results.
- Once you hit the Enter button, two buttons will appear on your screen after tiny processing. The first will be an MP4 option, and the second will be MP4 HD video quality. Here, you need to select the quality according to your preferences.
- Now, after selecting the quality of the video, you need to right-click on the option say Right click here and Save this link as.
The above simple steps allow you to save any kind of Twitter video or GIF from your desktop and enable you to make it worthwhile for future use. In addition, the steps are the same whether you are performing this action from your Chrome browser or using a Mac. So, follow the above steps to save videos on Twitter from your computer.
How to Save Videos and GIFs On Twitter From Android Mobile?
When discussing saving videos on Twitter from Android mobile, an additional app is required to make it happen. It makes saving videos quick. Following are the simple steps that allow you to do so with ease.
- The first step is downloading the Twitter Video +Download app on your Android phone from the play store.
- After downloading the application, you need to search for the tweet with a video or GIF you want to save.
- Once you find the tweet, you need to tap on the Share button and then click on the option of Share Tweet Via.
- When you perform the above step, the +Download option will direct you to the same page and let you save it on your Android mobile so you can watch it again.
The above steps allow you to save videos or GIFs on Twitter from your Android mobile device. Surely, the process is simple and easy to learn and can be performed in a couple of steps.
How To Save Videos on Twitter Through iPhone?
Saving videos on Twitter using iPhone or iPad is a lengthy process than Android or PC. Following are the steps that you need to perform in this regard.
- On your iPhone or iPad, download the MyMedia app.
- Again, search tweets that contain videos or GIFs on the Twitter platform.
- Now, tap the tweet’s text and video to fix your mobile screen or iPad. Don’t touch any hashtags.
- Tap the icon that looks like an arrow outside a box under the tweet.
Select and copy the option of Share Tweet Via.
- Now, open the MyMedia application and go to the search bar of it. Past the link of the tweet, you want to save.
- Complete the process of saving video by selecting the quality and location of saving video on your iPhone or iPad. Once you are done with all these things, you can see how it was easy to save a video on Twitter using your iPhone or iPad. It just needs initial assistance for the first time.
The above steps let you save Twitter videos on your iPhone or iPad.
At the end of our discussion on how to save videos from Twitter, it is a matter that requires proper guidance and the right approach. We have discussed each step whether you want to save a video from your PC or Android Mobile or an iPhone or iPad; we have mentioned all these methods with easy-to-understand steps.